Get 10% discount if you book 3 months in advance
Direct booking with extra discount
Book directly and get an extra 7% discount on the price you find on Booking.com.
Contact us and use the Code ‘Direct’ in you mail
Pets stay for free!
If you have a pet, please notify us upfront (the carpets will be removed). Thanks!
Located in the countryside you can benefit from the private garden, we have the perfect location for you and your canine companions to take al fresco meals, have a run out, or enjoy a bit of sunbathing.
- Water and food bowls can be provided
- Your dog’s bed and blankets. Owners also don’t like you letting them sleep on their beds! Your dog is more likely to feel ‘at home’ if they have their own bed to sleep in.
- A travel bowl and water holder is great if you plan to do some long walks or day trips.
- Your pet’s favourite toys. A frisbee, ball, floating or comfort toys can provide lots of entertainment for the whole family as well as keeping your dog amused.
- Dog towels. Some owners will provide them but take a couple of dog towels for drying off your dog and wiping muddy paws.
- If you are worried about your dog rubbing against the furniture, take a couple of throws with you to cover sofas and armchairs.
- You will obviously take leads, poo bags, harnesses, medications and food, but it may also be worth packing a few little extras such as an extra lead and tick remover.
- Make sure your dog’s collar has an identification tag with your mobile number so if they get lost they can be reunited with you as quickly as possible.
- Don’t forget some treats – after all it is your dog’s holiday as well!