Use of the jacuzzi
You can use the jacuzzi, depending on your reservation this may or may not be included in the price.
To turn on the Jacuzzi, press the ‘JETS’ button. The default settings are loaded automatically. You can also adjust the lighting with the ‘Lights’ button.
To turn the Jacuzzi off, press the ‘BACK’ button and then ‘Full Off’.
Do not forget to close the jacuzzi after use with the shut-off valve.
May we ask you not to change any settings without consulting the landlord?
– Before using the Jacuzzi, you must take a shower. Since soap residues cause foaming, we ask you to rinse well in the shower after using soap.
– Although our house is surrounded by greenery, loud music or loud talking/shouting can still cause nuisance (especially for the neighbors behind). Please take this into account, especially after 9 o’clock in the evening we ask to respect the silence.
– No glasses in the jacuzzi, only the plastic glasses provided!
– No smoking in the jacuzzi!
– NEVER leave children alone in the jacuzzi.
– Do not take any hard objects into the jacuzzi (e.g. toys, watches, necklaces,…)
– Avoid sand, soil or other contaminants in the water.
– Do not add products to the water, such as soap, shampoo,…
– NEVER enter the jacuzzi under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
– The use of the jacuzzi is limited to 50 minutes of continuous use per stay (longer at extra cost).
– A maximum temperature of 39° is recommended for adults. For children this is 37°. It takes about 1 hour per degree to make the water warmer.
– Do not use electrical appliances in or near the Jacuzzi.
– After use, add 1 measure of chlorine to the water and ensure that the lid is closed properly.